Anyone Who Doesn't Watch Teen Wolf . . . .


. . . . Seriously needs to.

Now, I know what some people are thinking: Omg, you watch that silly-ass show? You've gotta be kidding me. I thought the same thing, until I caved to the crazy fangirling of a dear friend of mine. As I watched the first few episodes, convinced I would hate it, and it would be this terrible, awful, awkward, cheesy thing, I found myself instead saying, "Oh, crap, this is actually pretty good."

For those still skeptical, here's the Season Three Trailer. Oh, and Dragon Age II players, yes, that is Gideon Emery, the guy who voices Fenris (everyone's favorite broody, kick-ass elf) in the show.

Season One & Two are both available on Netflix and On Demand (and I believe Hulu). Go, watch, now. You have 2 weeks to catch up before the season 3 premiere.

Double-sized season, did I mention? Unlike the first 2 seasons, 3 will be 24 episodes (this may or may not contain that 'half-season break' nonsense other shows seem to be adopting from the shorter seasons of the Cable Network programming, I don't know, but . . . does it matter?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Note About Social Anxiety

Friday Flip-Out: 50 Shades of WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Friday Flip Out: Twilight & the Kristen Stewart Fiasco